Monday, April 1, 2013

Jeddy's Blend Video Testimonial - 3 year old.

I wanted to share these videos that I received from a mother who contacted me after using Jeddy's Blend. She was so amazed at how it affected her son that on the third application she video taped when he started to go into a tantrum. In her words below she explains what is happening. He is 3 years old. She purchased Jeddy's Blend and then sent me an email and the videos. 

Original Email

"My name is Samantha and I am interested in getting started with EO.  My son is three and in the past year we have been having a hard time with him.  We had him screened for autism and Asperger's but because he has language and points they said he does not meet the criteria.  However, the developmental pediatrician did say he has high anxiety, low adaptability, and high intensity.  I think the intensity with the anxiety is what we battle most.  He is always VERY stimulated and has difficulty sitting still or communicating his emotions without having a fit.  If an environment is loud or slightly chaotic he tends to shut down and just start crying.  So I was reading about this blend and was interested in possibly trying it on him to see if we noticed any improvements." - Samantha



Follow-up Email

"OMG yesterday was amazing.  I took video of before during and after application and if you know my son you can tell how amazing this blend is.  I am sending my friend Christine your way so she can order some to try on her daughter!!! She was sold after seeing the videos.   THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! "

"My son gets very worked up and has HUGE meltdowns that are hard to reverse once he starts screaming."



Video #1


"In the first video he is starting to get to the point where he would normally escalate into a screaming and cry fit.  The video is of the third application so you can see him lift his foot at me when I offer to put the oil on.  He just turned 3 on the 26th so for him to know that he wants the oil is pretty awesome I think. "





Video #2


"In the second video you can see him try to help me put the oil on and he is still having moments where he is screaming."






Video #3


"Then the third video is a few min after, literally the time it took to put on socks and move to the couch, and he is totally calm.  As I said, if you know my son you know how huge this is for our family."





I am so happy for Samantha and for her little boy. It is so hard as a parent to have a child in a full blown tantrum and being helpless because you can't get them to stop. It is hard for the child too because they don't know how. It never escalated and she was able to offer him something natural to help him calm down. The best part is that he wanted it. Thanks for letting me share this with you.